Solid Rock Baptist Church
Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Building Families on a Firm Foundation
The audio technician will record messages and special music presented during regular church worship services and occasional special services; keep an organized library of CD recordings; provide duplicate CD’s for the Audio ministry, which provides recordings for people who are unable to attend services or who desire to share messages with others.
1. Arrive prior to worship services to double-check and set up equipment as needed.
2. Operate sound recording equipment to record messages and special music for the CD ministry.
3. Label each master CD appropriately with content, and date and keep an organized library of masters.
4. Duplicate CD’s as needed.
5. Maintain equipment and arrange for repairs as necessary. Report equipment and supply replacement
1. Doing ministry/preparing for ministry: two to three hours a week
2. Participating in meetings/training: one hour a quarter or as requested
Length Of Service Commitment
Talent or Abilities Desired
Training and/or experience in operating sound recording equipment • Good hearing
Best Personality Traits
Dependable • Consistent • Leader-analyst or dependable-analyst
Professionally recording messages and music for the glory of God